SAF Group Scholarships are available for the following 4 UNESCO Madanjeet Singh Institutes of Excellence.
1. UNESCO Madanjeet Singh Institute for South Asia Regional Cooperation (UMISARC) offers 2 year MA in South Asia Studies (16 students will be admitted) Details on website http://www.pondiuni.edu.in
Director: Prof. A Chellaperumal email : UMISARC@safmail.org
2. UNESCO Madanjeet Singh School of Green Energy Technology (UMSGET) offers 2 year M.Tech in Green Energy Technology ( Total 8 students e.i. One student from each SAARC country will be admitted). Details on website www.pondiuni.edu.in
Centre Head: Dr. P. Elumalai and Director, Prof. H. Surya Prakash Rao email : firstname.lastname@example.org
3. UNESCO Madanjeet Singh Centre for South Asia Water Management (UMCSAWM) offers One year Master of Engineering in Water Resources Engineering and Management (8 students will be admitted)Details on website Please see the following link:
Chairman of Centre: Prof. Sohan Wijesekera, email : email@example.com other contact Dr. Lalith Rajapakse: email. firstname.lastname@example.org
4. UNESCO Madanjeet Singh Institute for South Asian Arts (UMISAA) at Lahore, Pakistan offers four year BFA Program to student from Afghansitan, Bangladesh, Maldives and Sri Lanka. Please see the following link:
Dean of School of Visual Arts and Design: Prof. Salima Hashmi, email: email@example.com
5. Admission to UNESCO Madanjeet Singh Centre for South Asia Forestry Studies (UMCSAFS) at Bumthang, Bhutan also will be announced shortly.